Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Favor Ain't Fair But I Love It!!!!

Okay, you all know that I like to keep it real! I have stepped out on faith to pursue my dreams and it is challenging! Living your dreams mean that you step out of the boat and onto the ocean! Now if I told you that the step you take onto the ocean would be without waves or turmoil, then I would be lying to you. But what I can tell you is that if you keep your eyes on the source of your faith and strength, then you will be able to withstand anything that comes your way!

So I am out on the ocean...The winds are blowing...the waves are beating against the boat and my legs...I feel the spray of the water on my face and I am wondering if I made the right decision. Can I really do this thing? Did I really leave my job as a tenured full-professor and its "SECURITY?" Am I going to sink? Worse yet, am I going to DROWN? Hold up, wait a minute! I've got to get myself together because I've got someplace to go!

I am an overcomer! I am more than a conqueror! I can look to the hills from which ALL of my help comes and stand firmly on the promises God has made ME! I am Dr. Veronica J. (Duncan) Glass! Ocean, you better recognize! Bills, you better recognize! Debt, you better recognize! Poverty mentality, YOU better recognize! I have more than enough! The world is releasing WEALTH to me even as I speak! I have abundance and there is NO LACK in my life! The favor of God RESTS upon my life! Yes, I said FAVOR!

Let me tell you what that means! It means that when I don't have the money, my favor kicks in and works it all out! It means that when I need something to happen, it happens right on time! I'm basking in God's FAVOR! I just watched my interview on The Balancing Act on Lifetime! I was on national television, not because I am so great but because God is so GREAT! I am in awe of His FAVOR on my life!

Favor ain't fair, but I love it!!!! Keep coming FAVOR!!!!

Check out the interview and see if you see FAVOR anywhere in the equation!

http://www.thebalancingact.com/BA_video_player_embed_2009.swf?v=3USRSRMNB02017

2 comments: