Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walking in Expectation...

Today I am walking in a spirit of expectation. I expect some things to happen today that will blow my mind. Not because I forwarded a text or an email, not because my horoscope said it, not because a prophet told me but simply because God has declared it! We spend so much time seeking "a word" from someone or something when God has given us so many promises that we ought to always walk in expectation.

God declares in His Word, "Behold, I do a new thing. Old things have passed away and all things have become new." Think about that scripture. God says LOOK I do something new and all of that old stuff is done and gone and EVERYTHING has become NEW! Wow! That is something to look at and something I want to see. So let's LOOK at our today and our life...

Today is a new day that can be whatever I need it to be. 2011 is a new year that be whatever I need it to be. I am a new me and I can be whatever I need to be. My circumstances are old things, things of the past but they have become new when my mindset becomes new. With a new mindset, I'm not limited to what I see in the natural about my circumstances, remember, they are just a mirage. The reality lies in what the Word of God declares.

I don't know about you but I am tired of expecting the worst in life, from people, and in situations. I am tired of expecting lack, struggle, and discontent. I am now expecting my life to be what I need it to be which is peaceful, abundant, and joyful! I expect God to provide for me and my family! I expect to have what I need physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Not only that but I am walking in a state of perpetual (constant) expectation.

What is it that you've been afraid to expect? Are you afraid to expect love because it has been so long coming? Are you afraid to expect abundance because you have been conditioned to accept lack? Are you afraid to expect exceedingly and abundantly because you have gotten used to not enough and just enough? Are you afraid to expect excellence because you've grown accustomed to just getting by?

Well, I have good news for you! You can change your expectation! YOU can change your expectation! You CAN change your expectation! You can CHANGE your expectation! You can change YOUR expectation! You can change your EXPECTATION! Regardless of how you say it, you can do it! Repeat it long enough and it will get into your spirit. Once it gets into your spirit, then your behaviors will reflect it. Once your behaviors reflect it, God will use the universe to respond to it.

It all begins with you and your choice. Choose expectation today and watch the universe respond! I expect you to follow this blog and invite your friends to follow it as well!!! Let's see the results!

For more timeless lessons and endless wisdom, visit http://www.drveronicaglass.com/and purchase your copy of Use Your Buckets: Twelve Life Lessons for Success. This book was featured on The Balancing Act on Lifetime. See the interview by clicking The Balancing Act banner on http://www.drveronicaglass.com/. Share this information with a friend and follow the blog that is changing people's lives by changing their perspectives!

Walking Expectantly,

Dr. VG

No comments:

Post a Comment