Thursday, March 31, 2011

Moving from Stuck to STUCK!

I don't know about you but sometimes I just feel stuck! It feels like I am attached with tape, tacks, or super glue to a situation, circumstance, or people who are keeping me where I am when I want to go where I am going! You know what I mean. People are treating you like you were but you are trying to leave where you were to get to where you are going! So in my commitment to myself I committed to moving from stuck to STUCK!

I mean I will not allow people, situations, circumstances, or MYSELF to keep me stuck! In fact, I am creating a new meaning for STUCK so that when I feel stuck I have the power and the authority to transform what that means. STUCK is an acronym for Spiritually Transforming Ugly Circumstances in Kairos time! I want you to really get what that means! It means that I am spiritually transforming the ugly circumstances in my life in the Kairos time of God! What is happening in the chronos or chronological time frame is irrelevant to what God WILL do in His Kairos time!

I feel a preach coming on with that word!!! We have the authority and the power to use our mouths to change, transform, and transmogrify our UGLY circumstance with the words that we speak! Our mouth can either be our greatest asset or our worst enemy! We have a choice. When we declare and decree the Word of God, it cannot and will not return to HIM void but it shall accomplish all that it is sent forth to accomplish! OUR words may change our minds, but HIS word will change the atmosphere and an atmospheric change will change our circumstances! I have already moved from stuck to STUCK just that quick!

STUCK,

Dr. VG

For more timeless lessons and endless wisdom, listen to Dr. Glass on 880 AM WBMD Thursdays at 3:15 pm on "Nothing But the Truth w/ Carl Boyd, Jr." or online at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-big-mouth-880-am-wmdb. Visit http://www.drveronicaglass.com/ and purchase your copy of Use Your Buckets: Twelve Life Lessons for Success. Join 5Linx Double Platinum Senior Vice-President Chereace Richards Book Club using Dr. Glass' book "Use Your Buckets: Twelve Life Lessons for Success" at http://www.chereacerichards.com/. Text "buckets" to 55469 to stay connected! Share this information with a friend and follow the blog that is changing people's lives by changing their perspectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment